-
September 18th, 2007, 09:37 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Yeah, I B missing ya too! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
September 18th, 2007, 03:51 PM
#2
moderator
-
September 22nd, 2007, 10:45 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Hola KellyJ~ [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
September 22nd, 2007, 02:14 PM
#4
moderator
Hi Kelly!
I was just going to call ya! I hope the movers are on schedule!
Thanks for the update. I'm glad you'll be able to check in more often soon.
You light up my life, ya know!
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
September 22nd, 2007, 03:09 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I am doing very well, thanks!!! I am moving into my house out there tomorrow. The moving company is meeting me at 7am in Tucson and then we are driving back to NM. Toooooo much driving for me!! It isn't that far, but the amount of times I drive, it is wearing on me!
I love my new job!! I can't say enough great things about it.
I do have internet (laptop) but it is slow because it is wireless in the hotel. I don't have my hostboard password stored on it, so I never take the time to look it up. I will definately put it on my laptop once I am in the house, so I will check in more often.
I hope everyone is doing well.
Take care!
-
September 29th, 2007, 09:46 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Ah Shucks.
I am in Tucson today. We are trying to finish up with the move out process in our apartment.
I love NM! I live in a small town outside of Silver City, and I absolutely love it!
-
September 30th, 2007, 01:23 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Hello Kelley and good to hear from you. There's definitely something to be said for small town living. I can vouch for that! Hope all the final things that need to be done go smoothly for you and no last minute snags happen. We moved quite a few times in the last twenty + years to know I hate it! LOL
Mike
The one bad thing about small town living: you have to drive ten or twenty minutes to eat out!
[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
September 30th, 2007, 02:27 PM
#8
moderator
I'm glad you love it Kelly! After all the hassle of moving, it just wouldn't be right, if that were not so!
Too bad Walmart moved in and caused all the other businesses, in Silver City, to fold up but at least you can hit the malls when you come to Tucson!
Take it slow and don't stress out, okay?!?!
Love ya!
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Daddio
-
October 9th, 2007, 12:07 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Hiya!
Things are really starting to come together now.
Yes, restaurants are hard to come by in small towns. I really wish I could find a good sit down restaurant, but all we really have is fast food....and it is about 20-25 minutes away. No biggie though.
Walmart is pretty cool. Glad it is in Silver City and not in my town though.
That way all the people/businesses will be a little distant too.
But, I just thought I would drop in and say hello.
I hope all is well with everyone!
-
October 9th, 2007, 04:04 AM
#10
moderator
What? No Applebees??!? How can you deal with that?!?! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Well anyway, except for the hassle and the stress of it all, I guess moving must be fun! I wouldn't really know. I'm sorta stationary, as you know!
Yeah a safe distance from Walmart can't be bad!
Thanks for the update Kelly!
Love ya!
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks